Saturday, April 16, 2005

Preparing to Return Home

I have definitely decided to go to SF State for the next two years, because it's so much cheaper than the other schools (and the school in LA sounds like a rather mediocre school for the rich and sun-loving). I will be in the Bay Area for the next few years, which I am looking forward to.

Things in Taiwan are fine. I am still studying Chinese, which I enjoy, and teaching the little children, which is rather boring. I am looking forward to the time when I won't have to force unwilling youngsters to do grammar anymore. At least I have really improved at teaching, so that it's not too hard to do anymore.

It's hard to believe that I will be leaving Taiwan forever in less than a month. I will miss some things about it a lot, like the cheap, delicious food and convenient opening hours (where else can you buy furniture at 11 pm?). The public transportation is really good here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment