Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

My resolution for the New Year: Be More Calm. I am still thinking about how to implement this exactly, but I want to strive towards being an unflappable, mellow, kind, tolerant person, who acts as a calm center for my household.

Goals for the New Year:
1. Have a baby (due Feb. 28)!
2. Read 50 books.
3. Go to the gym at least 3 times/week.
4. Return to my pre-baby weight (135 pounds).
5. Blog at least 2 times/week.
6. Take pictures of me, the baby, my life (the move!) at least once a week.
7. Spend one-on-one time with B. doing something fun at least once a week.
8. After the baby is born, take at least 1 hour/day for myself to relax.
9. Visit a museum/park/cultural event once a week, before and after baby.
10. Call/visit family at least once a week.

It's going to be an exciting year, with a new baby, a move to Singapore, B.'s new job and lots of changes. I am both anxious and looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment