Friday, April 13, 2012

Sick Again

I spent most of today either in bed sleeping or wishing I was in bed sleeping. I am sick.

I really hate being sick, because not only is it uncomfortable, but it's a reminder that I am not as in control of my life as I would like. There isn't really any way to surmount a virus with one's intelligence or strength; you just have to be patient and wait for it to pass (which is definitely not a strength of mine).

B is also sick so we had to take turns staggering out of bed to take for the baby and do chores (why I couldn't spend all day sleeping). Little R is not sick at all and was full of energy and activity all day long (especially since she couldn't get exercise outside today, since no one was well enough to take her). She has just learned how to climb onto the furniture. B thinks it's funny and encourages her, but I have visions of her toppling off the sofa and splitting her head open on the hard floor, and cannot enjoy the undeniable cuteness.

Hopefully tomorrow B and I will both be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment