Friday, October 21, 2011

How I'm Going to Get Thinner

I am participating in a weight loss challenge, and hope to lose 10-15 pounds. The blogger hosting the challenge, That Wife, suggests that we make a list of specific changes we intend to implement: a great idea.

So here's mine:
1. Go to the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: exercise at least one hour.
2. Do yoga at home two days a week: complete the entire one hour video.
3. Walk at least 30 minutes every day.
4. Dessert twice a week or less (this includes candy snacks).
5. No more than 2 Frappucinos a month.
6. Record what I eat every day: I have no idea exactly how healthy/unhealthy my diet even is!
7. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
8. Re-evaluate in 3 months (Jan. 15th, 2012).

Here's hoping for a skinnier, healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment