Friday, November 18, 2011

Little R Takes Her First Step!!

Little R took her very first step today. She was standing up in the kitchen, holding onto the open refrigerator door, and wanted to go closer to look at the contents. So she considered for a moment, and then took two toddling steps, reaching her goal. I was so excited to see her go and immediately told B (he was cooking, so his back was to her and he didn't see it personally).

I suppose she will be actually walking before too long (I walked at 9 months so she must take after me). I am so excited for the day when she can go on walks with me, not just in the stroller. Once she is really walking, I will probably regret the days when she could only crawl, because her potential for trouble will be so much increased. But at the moment I don't care about that; I am just so pleased at her accomplishment.

Right now I am very proud of her. She's been working so hard at standing, and all her practice is paying off. Congratulations, my darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment