Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sickly

I have been sick all day which is sad. While taking a nap, I had a nightmare that I went to the doctor and they diagnosed me with stomach cancer and cirrhosis of the breast (is this even a possible disease? I don't think so), and told me that even if I got better, I would never have children. Obviously I am worried about my continuing stomach problems.

B says that I must be very careful about my health since it is fragile right now, and so must 1. exercise regularly and 2. eat only the approved foods (ie no caffeine, spicy foods, chocolate, peppermint, greasy foods, or too-large portions). I think he is right and will be trying to be more careful and responsible. I am really tired of feeling sub-par all the time and want to be strong and healthy instead.

I spent 4 hours or so entering data for B. He has an incredible amount of work to do and I am not sure how he will get it all done in the time required, which is very stressful. I think I will be helping him a lot more in the near future.

The only other notable fact: today is the first day of Spring! This is my favorite season, and I am so happy it will get brighter and sunnier and more cheerful every day for the next months. Yay for spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment