Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Still sick

I am still sick which is discouraging. I did go to work all day, where I was very productive despite my cold. Maybe I tired myself out, because by the time evening came I was feeling worse and even threw up. I ate ham for dinner, which disagreed with me even though usually I love ham.

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow evening after work, so I will find out then if I am actually pregnant and what I should be doing. I am looking forward to having any uncertainty be over, and to having an authority give me guidance about what I should do. I am also worried that me being sick is a bad sign, so I want input about that as well. Things to ask: 1. Am I pregnant? 2. What can I eat? 3. What kinds of exercise can I do? 4. What medicines can I take? (like can I have tylenol, since it would improve my cold symptoms) 5. Is my sickness going to cause a deformed baby? 6. Can I color my hair? 7. When should I get all the various tests done (girl vs. boy, genetic testing)? 8. What doctor should I pick? That's all I can think of at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment