Things to do: UPDATED 6/20/11
2. Get rid of the furniture/stuff we are not moving:
5. Buy clothes/new wardrobe for B (at least partial, esp. shoes); also, help him get his hair cut
6. Have B square away
8. Pay my Cobra premiums for June and July (so I'm covered until I leave the country): WORKING ON THIS
9. Make B buy life insurance: should be for at least $1 million
10. Get new driver's license (or at least apply for this)
17. Book appointments with rental agents in Singapore for shortly after our arrival? Discuss this with B (will he have to be at work? I don't know)
22. Make a will detailing who gets custody of little R if we die (1. my parents and 2. my sister)
23. Buy new nursing bras (essential), one pair jeans, nice dress?
25. Get nails done before leaving
I'm sure there will be more, so I will update this list as I think of it.