Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recordkeeping

Today I spent most of the day at home. I left for a trip to the grocery store (Monday is grocery day), and in the evening went out for Chinese food at San Tung with B (my sister babysat little R). The food was really good, especially the dry fried chicken: their sauce is amazing!!!! Other than that, I hung out with little R and cleaned the house when she napped.

Eaten today:
two pieces of whole grain bread with goat cheese brie and jam
coffee with soy milk
turkey, tomato, basil and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread
lemon luna bars (2)
eight water crackers with goat cheese and jam
braised tofu (3 pieces?)
white rice (2 cups?)
1 cup chow mein noodles
dry fried chicken (2-3 cups?)
sprite
bottle of beer

Actually, today wasn't too bad for eating (at least until dinner). This is because I knew I was going to be recording it and thus was more conscious of what I was doing. It really does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment